Congratulations on your decision to purchase a new car! There are many factors to consider when buying a car, and it can be a daunting task. I am here to help make it easy for you and your wallet.
- Research the make and model you want to purchase - Familiarize yourself with the features, safety ratings, and reliability of the car you’d like to buy.
- Get pre-approved for a loan - Shop around for the best rates and terms before you start looking for a car. Don't forget dealer financing. Most dealers have specials within their financing department and can possibly get you a better deal for the life of your new car loan.
- Set a budget - Figure out how much car you can afford and stick to it.
- Take your time - Don’t be pressured into making a decision. You can take as long as you need to find the right car.
- Have the car inspected - If you're purchasing a prewned vehilce, have an independent mechanic look over the car to make sure there are no mechanical issues or hidden problems.
These simple tips can set you off on the right car buying path. Be sure to read the fine print and ask questions to make sure you understand all the terms and conditions before signing any contract.
If you're looking for someone to walk you through the process, give me a call today! I am happy to help.
Ed Voyles Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram
789 Cobb Pkwy S